Saturday, January 26, 2013

Vent alert! Mommy meltdown!

I am a resourceful mama. I use every last drop of everything we buy before buying new. I had the same face scrub for months... It finally ran out, but someone else always needs something- so I put that on the back burner. No big deal, that's what a mom does. Everyone else's needs come first!

Well I finally caved and bought my face scrub- (my pores were thrilled!) and it has now mysteriously disappeared...
My oldest let the toddler take it out of the bag while I was putting things away. It's nowhere to be found... No one wants to help look.

Just wait until someone is missing a Barbie or toy... I will sit my pretty little behind right on this sofa and not move an inch. Grrrrrr...

I feel like this has to stop! Mommy has needs too!

Anyone else feel martyrdom gets old?!

No comments:

Post a Comment